Notice of Foreign Teacher Recruitment of DUFL
Dalian University of Foreign Languages is recruiting highly-qualified foreign teachers whose native languages are one the following: English, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Arabic.
I. Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Candidates for the positions must have Master’s degrees or above;
2. They must be native speakers of one of the abovementioned languages，and a major in language education is preferred;
3. They must be below 55 years of age;
4. Two years of experience or more in language instruction is required, and university teaching experience is preferred;
5. They must be in good health, and of sober habits;
6. They must abide by Chinese laws and regulations.
II. Basic package for Foreign Teachers：
1. A monthly salary plus overtime pay for extra teaching hours;
2. After a year of employment, foreign teachers with master’s degrees are entitled to a one way ticket between Dalian and their countries of residence, and those with PhD degrees are entitled to round trip tickets between Dalian and their countries of residence. They are entitled to one month paid-leave and other public holidays in China.
3. An apartment with basic living amenities will be provided with exemption from rent or a housing allowance if preferred.
4. Access to personal accident and medical insurance can be arranged by DUFL.
III. Applicants should provide the following documents to IEO:
1. Resume (Please note that this includes an overseas address, phone number, email, person to contact in case of emergency, etc.);
2. A copy of the first page of passport;
3. An electronic photo (in jpg format, less than 200k);
4. Degree Certificates/Diplomas;
5. Reference letter;
6. Certificate of Physical Examination.
IV. Our contact details:
Contact：Ms. Di Zhenyu
Address: International Exchange Office, Dalian University of Foreign Languages
6 Lushun South Road West, Dalian, Liaoning Province, China Postcode：116044